Positions Nationwide! The SkyWest Maintenance Apprentice Program provides a jump-start for exceptional student mechanics to join SkyWest Airlines. The Apprentice Program is available at all Maintenance school locations. Through this program you'll receive: Primary Job Duties
- Enhanced benefits eligibility and company seniority
- Opportunities to interact with and receive mentorship from SkyWest mechanic advisors
- Up to $1,600 for A P test fees reimbursement with a one-year commitment to SkyWest
- Exclusive SkyWest operational experiences, including facility tours, job observing, special training and more
- A guaranteed final interview to become a Level I Mechanic at SkyWest Airlines
- New A P mechanics may also qualify for up to $2,500 in moving expense reimbursement plus mileage
Please note that this is a non-working apprentice position.If you are within two months of your A P certificate, please apply for the SkyWest A P mechanic position.
- Maintain attendance and in good standing within school/program
- Verbal and written communication skills
Physical and Other Requirements Your location is specific to where you are currently attending school.