AP GA Aircraft Mechanic
A P GA Aircraft Mechanic Experience Required: 5+ years Summery: A P Mechanic with 5+ years of experience working in the General Aviation community. The most qualified candidate will have extensive knowledge of piston and turboprop aircraft. The mechanic must work well in a customer-centric, team oriented environment. The right candidate will have an aptitude to train and develop up and coming mechanics. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Complete required inspections
- Conduct scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
- Troubleshoot and repair systems
- Determine airworthiness
- Restore aircraft condition and operation.
Complete all maintenance events with the goal of being "On Right, On Time, and On Budget" Tools Required: Yes Certification Required: A P Experienced Required: Extensive knowledge of piston and turboprop systems.