Job Title: A P IA Location: Elkhart, INPosition: Permanent #8211; Full TimeSalary: $30 - $32/hr depending on experience Our client specializes in aircraft restoration from the 1920's through the 1940's aircraft. Fabric work is their Forte'. They also work in conjunction with FBO's, and Repair Stations to provide their expertise in antique and classic aircraft repair, restoration and the recovering process. They are currently looking for dedicated and passionate A P IA to join their staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures that all inspections are properly performed, and that the proper inspection records, reports, forms and Certificate of Conformance used by the repair station are properly executed prior to the release of the aircraft.
- Responsible for final airworthiness decisions for company and customer aircraft and first article inspections.
- Responsible to ensure customer and company aircraft, maintenance employees, shop, paperwork and procedures are in compliance with all FAA regulations.
- Coordinate and maintain records for periodic checks of all inspection tools and the calibration of precision test equipment used by the Repair Station.
- Ensure company manuals (FAA and Manufacturer), FAA specifications, type certificate data sheets, and Airworthiness Directives are up to date.
- Responsible for ascertaining that maintenance records are properly maintained and retrievable.
- Ensures that purchase order requirements are met, paperwork is received and correct, ensures complete traceability in accordance with company requirements.
- Accomplish the final acceptance of all incoming material, including new parts, supplies and the airworthiness of articles on which work has been performed outside the Repair Station by contract.
- Conduct visual and measurement tests, rejects unacceptable materials and /or products as required.
- Proactively and in collaboration with peers, recommend changes in Quality Assurance processes and organization, industry standards and specific skill areas.
- FAA A P certificate.
- FAA IA. Previous experience with airframe structural parts.
- 10 years' experience maintaining/inspecting GA, and corporate aircraft.
This vacancy is being advertised by TARCG INC. The services advertised by TARCG INC are those of an Employment Agency.Additional Keywords:Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, rotary, helicopter, jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, stores, flight attendant, operations, Qatar, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director, A P mechanic, airframe mechanic, Cessna 441, Cessna Conquest II, Cessna 414, Cessna Chancellor, Cessna 404, Cessna Titan, Cessna 402, Cessna Titan, Cessna 210, Cessna 172, Cessna 172RG, Cessna 152, FAA, EASA, Part 145, Manager, Management, MRO, aviation, aircraft, airline, airplane, aviation management, TCO, KPI, director, flying, Analysis, aviation sales, operations, aviation repair, repair location, Beech, Cirrus, Mooney, Piper