AP Line Maintenance Technicians - Kansas City, MO
STS Line Maintenance is hiring A&P Line Maintenance Technicians in Kansas City, Missouri!
- Must have two years previous LM experience and previous LM experience on commercial aviation a plus
- Must have knowledge of Airbus 319/320/321, 737, E170/175
- Must hold a valid Driver License
- Must not be under a doctor#8217;s care with limited work restrictions
- Must be able to pass a background check and obtain all necessary badging
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a Team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions un-supervised at any time
- Must own and provide a minimum set of hand tools
- Must hold valid AP license
- Must be willing to work shift work and will rotate between midnights and days
What We Offer:
STS Line Maintenance works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Line Maintenance, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.