Pay Rate: $25.00 - $36.00 an hour (based on experience) - Per Diem AvailableTerms: Contract to Hire OR Direct PlacementShift: Multiple: Schedules are Sunday - Thursday, Monday - Friday, and Tuesday - Saturday1st Shift: 7:30AM - 4:30 PM2nd Shift 2:00 PM - 11:00 PMJob Description: A &P Mechanics will be tasked with performing regular inspections and aircraft ServicingJob Requirements: MUST HAVE:
- Valid A &P License
- 2 -3 years or recent Cessna Citation Maintenance experience OR 7+ years of Corporate Jet Engine Experience (Learjets, Phenoms, Challengers, Falcon Jets, Gulfstreams)
- Basic set of A &P Tools & Tool Box
Highly Preferred (which will be needed for higher pay rates):
- 5+ years of Cessna Citation Experience
- Charter Jet Maintenance Experience (working for Charter Companies or MROs who cater to Charter aircraft specifically)
- Inspector Authorization (nice to have, not at all required)
- Cessna Citation Factory/Gen Fam Certs.
- Sheet Metal Experience
- Avionics Experience
About Aerotek: We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing174; Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.