Responsibilities of this position include:
- Performs inspection procedures, servicing, repairs and maintenance of aircraft engine systems and components on a variety of aircraft models using proper hand tools, specialized equipment, and support equipment in a timely and professional manner with minimal rework.
- Records all work performed, as OJT for skills development, unless deemed proficient.
- Accurately order general components and parts, turn-in and record removed parts, record received parts as needed and directed, and support delivery under the guidance of other technicians when needed.
- Performs troubleshooting, function testing, and repair of airframes, engines, and component systems.
- Mentor and train junior technicians of lesser component knowledge.
- Consistently locate and use appropriate manufacturer's technical data, to include OEM Aircraft Manufacturer maintenance and component maintenance manuals.
- Follow verbal instructions to complete assigned tasks.
- Build and develop personal proficiency and quality maintenance techniques based on OJT experience.
Other requirements include
- Experienced with either of the following airframes; Hawker Beechcraft, Citation, Falcon
- FAA Airframe and Power Plant Certificates required
- Ability to maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Must possess excellent mechanical aptitude and a desire to work
- Must possess minimum tooling required to perform duties assigned
- High school graduate or equivalency degree required
- Knowledge and understanding of FARs 43, 65, 91, 135, 145
- Three - Five years aircraft maintenance experience required
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite