Currently hiring Aircraft Mechanics for an opportunity in Shreveport, LA. Heavy OT available. Job Description:
- Responsible for performing functions assigned in the service, repair, and overhaul of aircraft and aircraft components, parts and accessories, in which they will be qualified and appropriately certificated for the work performed.
- Inform his Supervisor/Lead immediately of any un-airworthy conditions found during performance of work assigned.
- Read and use maintenance manuals, illustrated parts catalogs, blueprints, ATA codes, service bulletins, routine and non-routines and other related maintenance documents in order to troubleshoot and
- Five (5) years aircraft maintenance experience. MD-11/B747, preferred.
- Transport category aircraft (Preferred).
- Must provide own tools.
- Per diem split: $14 taxed + $14 untaxed $28.00 hour
- Hours 40-56: $28 taxed + $14 per diem
- +56 hours: $42.00/hour taxed
About Aerotek: We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing174; Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.