AP Mechanic - ABOVE AVERAGE PAY RATE - Mesa, Arizona
VP Aviation is hiring A P Mechanics for overnight line mx on commercial aircraft in Mesa, Arizona! This position offers above average pay rates and paid hotel! Please apply to receive your pay rate and current start dates. This is also an opportunity to earn a spot on our AOG and Project Teams.
Why VP Aviation? VP Aviation was founded and is led by a former Structures Mechanic, Tom Ventresco, providing contract maintenance to MROs, Airlines and Repair Stations nationwide. Our maintenance teams consist of AOG, Projects and Hourly employees. We are a fast-growing company where honesty and loyalty are our key values.
- This is a contract position.
- Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft.
- Develop repair schemes utilizing SRM or Engineering data
- A P license required.
- Must have own tools and transportation.
- Has intermediate knowledge of all areas of the aircraft and assigned work area.
- Communicate effectively with other maintenance personnel at all levels by keeping co-workers and leadership apprised of work progress and difficulties as they arise.
- Complete job assignments in a timely manner.
- Read and interpret manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair.