AP Mechanic - Anchorage, AK
Our client, Alaska Central Express Inc., (ACE) prides themselves with a can-do attitude and top-notch customer service. Their Part 135 operation has been servicing the Alaska "Bush" community since 1996. They#8217;re currently seeking Certificated A&P Mechanics to join their highly successful and motivated crew. They offer:
- $7,500 hiring bonus 4-10 work week in their 24-7 maintenance department
- Competitive wage
- Health care/dental/vision following the first month of employment
- Additional benefits including PTO/401K including company match.
DESCRIPTIONUnder minimal supervision, perform inspections, maintenance, and repairs of moderate to advanced complexity on aircraft systems and structures
- Communicate as required to receive and understand work assignments.
- Perform complex aircraft inspections, pre and post-flight checks, and confirmation/resolution of reported aircraft malfunctions.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on aircraft systems and components in accordance with FAA regulations, manufactures recommendations, the company repair station manual as well as company policies and procedures.
- Handle unscheduled maintenance and repairs of aircraft as needed.
- Properly use and maintain company facilities and equipment ensuring accuracy and safety.
- Ensure maintenance procedures and documents used are of current form and accurate.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- 3-5 Years of recent experience working on corporate aircraft models typical to the company.
- Valid Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license issued by the FAA.
DESIRED QUALITIES Beechcraft 1900C and PT6-65B maintenance experience This vacancy is being advertised by TARCG INC. The services advertised by TARCG INC are those of an Employment Agency. Additional Keywords: Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, Beechcraft B1900C, sheet metal, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, operations, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director, A&P mechanic, airframe mechanic, QA,QC,