AP Mechanic (Bell Experience Preferred))
A P mechanics are responsible for maintenance, preventive maintenance and required inspections of aircraft and associated ground support equipment as assigned. LifeSave, operates a fleet of King Air C90's and Bell 206 407 helicopters. This position is currently based in Wichita KS. The position is Monday-Friday 8-5 with on-call hours. Essential Job Functions
- Working as a part of a team of mechanics to maintain Beechcraft King Air Bell helicopter Fleet.
- Will at times perform maintenance at different base locations across Kansas Nebraska as needs dictate sometimes running outside of normal business hours.
- Eligible for PTO. Accrues from hire date.
- Eligible for company insurance after 28 days, to include health, dental, vision, cafeteria plan and company paid life and disability.
- Eligible for 401k and Roth IRA plan after 60 days.
- Work well with others in a team environment
- Communicate effectively with pilots, crew members and fellow mechanics
- Experience on either Bell preferred but not required.
- Position requires ability willingness to, on limited occasions; work evenings, weekends overtime as needs dictate.
- Airframe and Powerplant certificate
- Ability to climb on and under airplanes, using balance without fear of heights
- Ability to meet and maintain all applicable FAA regulations for 14 CFR part 135 regulations.
- Ability to successfully pass required Criminal History Records Checks for TSA requirements.
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test and random Drug and Alcohol testing.2 years related experience