AP Mechanic - Burleson, TX
Wingfield Aviation is the fastest growing general aviation facility in the North Texas area we are currently looking to hire two additional certificated mechanics to be the next great addition to our team.Wingfield Aviation is located at KFWS - Spinks airport in Burleson, Texas.
Work hours are Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm. (w /1 HR lunch)
Eligible for company provided health dental insurance plan after 90 days employment, pre-employment drug screen background check.
- M-F, 8am - 5pm attendance.
- Perform maintenance, preventative maintenance alterations on certificated aircraft.
- Ensure work is performed IAW with current regulations approved/accepted data.
- Ensure work space is maintained in a clean organized fashion.
- Perform aircraft incoming inspections, operational checks, maintenance, repairs outgoing inspections to ensure perfect quality work is the only thing that leaves the facility.
- Certificated Mechanic w/ A P rating (or ready to test obtain within first 90 days of employment).
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- 2+ years experience w/ GA aircraft.
- Sheet metal/structural repair experience is preferred.
- Experience with avionics installations / troubleshooting is preferred.
- Self-starter with a passion for learning.
- Professional positive attitude.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent.