AP Mechanic - Dayton, OH -1 month Hotel Paid! Retention Bonus!
Very Urgent Job Opportunity! Serious and experienced A P Mechanic Airframe Powerplant. Lear Jet, Dassault Falcon Jet, Gulfstream, Citation, Bombardier, Hawker Beechcraft, Embraer, etc. Aircraft Mechanics! Only Serious Candidates Need to Apply! Please send an updated copy of your resume in a Word Document Immediately! We can set up interviews for you immediately!Job Description: The Aircraft Maintenance Technician reports to the Crew Chief for the assignment of work scope tasks and is responsible for the efficient execution of work scope tasks assigned. The AMT performs tasks as required by the work scope efficiency and to quality standards and utilizes the applicable technical data relative to tasks performed including but not limited to maintenance and inspection, servicing and lubrication, troubleshooting, repair and modifications, and fueling and de-fueling.Requirements: Minimum Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- FAA Mechanics Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant Rating.
- Minimum 5 (five) years experience in Corporate Jet and/or Business Jet maintenance environment, preferably on Lear Jet, Dassault FalconJet, Gulfstream, Citation, Bombardier, Hawker Beechcraft, Embraer, etc...
- APU Operation qualified.
- Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Read and interpret aircraft diagrams, charts, and schematics.
- Lift up to 50 lbs. Must not be allergic to fuels, oils, hydraulic fluids, and cleaning solvents.
- Work and bend in a confined workspace.
- Must have manual dexterity required for technician.
- Must be able to repeatedly enter and exit aircraft using stationary steps/stairs.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Knowledgeable and experienced using computers and aircraft software.
- FAA Inspection Authorization. Successful completion of at least one (1) Maintenance School is a plus.
- Engine Run and Taxi qualified on business jet aircraft, preferably on Lear Jet, Dassault Falcon Jet, Gulfstream, Citation, Bombardier, Hawker Beechcraft, Embraer, etc. aircraft is a plus.
Please send an updated copy of your resume in a Word Document along with an introduction-type paragraph or two outlining your skills and experience relative to the job description.
Please include expected compensation and we can set up interviews immediately!Please send resumes to email@example.com 251-260-8102
We care about you and your career, we care about you and the ones you care for, our success is your success, you are not just a contractor yoursquo;re a valued team member and part of our family we look forward to working with you soon!
HSGI, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industrymdash;across the United States and abroad.