AP Mechanic - GA
- The A P Technician repairs, troubleshoots, inspects and performs maintenance on Customer aircraft.
- Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
- Under minimal supervision, performs inspections, maintenance, and repairs of moderate to advanced complexity on aircraft systems and structures
- Communicate as required to receive and understand work assignments
- Perform complex aircraft inspections, repairs, and modifications with minimal supervision
- Coordinate with other departments as needed to ensure compliance with internal and FAA inspection and documentation requirements
- Properly complete work order sign-offs and other paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist as needed with shift turnovers
- Ensure that all work accomplished meets quality standards and specifications
- Corporate jet and turbo prop experience is required
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant license required
- Valid Driver's License required
- Must be willing to work any shift including unscheduled overtime, nonscheduled work days and holidays as needed