AP Mechanic - Jacksonville
Airframe/Powerplant Mechanic JOB SUMMARY:TechFlyte is a leading supplier of aeronautic professionals to premier aviation companies and is looking to hire top-rate A P Technicians/Mechanics in the Jacksonville, FL area! These are open-ended contract positions offering benefits, teamwork, and a culture that is second to none, total compensation $26/hour with overtime opportunities, and the potential to earn bonuses! AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC HIGHLIGHTS:
- Total Compensation $26/hour #8211; paid weekly!
- Great Per Diem Package!
- Location: Jacksonville, FL
- Duration: Open-ended with long term expectations
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits offered
- Cash Advances offered (Must be on job for 3 days - $300/maximum)
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs routine access/open ups/servicing/inspections, etc.
- Preform airframe and powerplant repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements
- Performs lubrication
- Licensed to operate small tugs, forklifts, scissor lifts, snorkel lifts, and power tools
- Understands tagging, CB lockout procedures, and fuel cell entry procedures
- Component removal/disassembly/installation with limited supervision
- Assist in basic rigging/adjustment tests
- Basic understanding of A/C fueling/servicing/marshalling
- Interpret technical manuals, drawings and blueprints
- Become familiar with system operations/cockpit layout
- Understand hazards associated with flight control operations
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have 5 years' experience working on A320, B737, and B757 aircrafts
- Must have A P license
- Must have worked 6 months in the last 2 years in aviation
- Must have own tools
- Must have reliable transportation to and from job site
- be willing to submit to a drug screen, background check, and be in compliance with all FAA rules and regulations
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC EDUCATION:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A P License
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC EXPERIENCE:
- 5 years' experience working on A320, B737, and B757 aircraft
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.TechFlyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer.