- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of A P Mechanic work.
- Responsible for operation checks on hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, plumbing, precision assemblies, rigging and controls, etc.
- Inspecting completed work before signing off to identify any needed rework; performs rework; ensures that repaired components meet prescribed standards and tolerances.
- They will perform serviceability tests on repaired components/systems using test equipment specified by the original equipment manufacturer.
- Responsible for submitting completed/in-progress work to Maintenance Lead for review; submits to Quality Assurance for final/in-progress inspection and re-certification of airworthiness.
- Must have a current A P License
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as an A P Mechanic/Technician
- High School Diploma/GED