Our A P Technicians repair, troubleshoot, inspect, and perform maintenance on privately owned, general aviation aircraft. They communicate with the lead technician regarding issues or problems that arise during maintenance and document all work performed on company provided forms. Company Info: Double M Aviation is an A P/IA owned and operated maintenance facility located at Lakeland Linder International Airport. Our focus is on providing quality maintenance to general aviation aircraft owners by cultivating a family friendly environment for both customers and employees. Breaking with the traditional aviation culture of cyclical hiring and layoffs, Double M Aviation believes that hiring a new employee is making a commitment to long term employment. This approach allows our employees to create relationships with co-workers and customers that fosters communication, trust, and ultimately, quality aircraft maintenance. Is this position right for you? Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- Works according to written and/or verbal instructions.
- Communicates as required to receive and understand work assignments
- Performs all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Uses, schematics, technical drawings, and maintenance manuals to preform assigned duties.
- Has working knowledge and the ability to service troubleshoot, repair, and maintain, aircraft and aircraft systems and components.
- Has General Aviation (piston and turbo prop) experience
- Demonstrates a commitment to excellence, both professionally and personally
Benefits:Double M Aviation prides itself on being a family friendly company with an emphasis on workplace community and culture. To that end, we provide a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Company paid medical, employee paid dental and vision options.
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and PTO
- Retirement - IRA Plan
- Company provided uniforms
- Traditional 40-hour work week (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm)
Find out more about our team at www.doublemaviation.com