AP Technician- 737, **Long Term** Ardmore, OK -Hvy-
Type of aircraft: 737Longevity: Long termType of work environment: CorporateSummary:
- A P Mechanic with significant experience on Boeing Business Jets, must be capable of performing operational checks as well as troubleshooting on the 737 aircraft. Want least 3 years experience on BBJs to be considered.
- The tools that will be required are the normal tools a technician that has worked in depot level maintenance would have in their box.
Tools required: YESYears' experience: 3License requirements: A PSpecific aircraft experience required: 737Other
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Tool boxes must be shadowed. Customers will not pay to have them shadow their boxes should they arrive un-shadowed.
- It is important to make sure the candidates are aware of and commit to the fact that the customer operates as a quasi-military facility.
- Conformance with the appearance standards and dress code is required.
Key Words: Airframe powerplant, Systems, Technician, A P, Aviation, Aircraft, Mechanic, Maintenance, Airframe and Powerplant, A and P