The Assembler compiles sub-components and completes machines according to verbal, written and blue-print specifications by performing the following duties and others as assigned.
- Understands then utilizes blueprints and shop packet instructions; interprets when required.
- Constructs the assemblies and sub-assemblies of product line and assists in specialized production.
- Uses a variety of tools for assembly process
- Prior assembler experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work first and second shift
About Aerotek: We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing 174; Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.