Assembler C- Structures - ID: 2130035947 - North Charleston, SC
- Complex production assembly operations on structural and mechanical assemblies, subassemblies and aircraft systems, equipment, and accessories using manual operations.
- Utilization of comprehensive knowledge of aircraft mechanical component troubleshooting/repair procedures and replacement of components.
- Thorough knowledge of aircraft structural modification and repair and the ability to determine functionality of non-complex electrical systems.
- Operation of unique aircraft tools such as test equipment, torque wrenches, dial indicators, micrometers, cable tensiometers, sheet metal brakes and sheers, etc.
- Applies professional technical expertise and guidance to execute complex structures work, including but not limited to pull holes, match back drilling, fastener removals, riveting, sleeve bolt drilling, and system, wire, and tube installations.
- Reads and interprets engineering drawings, technical orders, process specifications, and retrofit requirements to perform structural modification/repair.
- Maintain necessary certifications, licenses, and permits as required for assigned work.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Flexible to work 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts
- 10+ years of on-aircraft heavy structural experience
- 5+ years in an MRO/Repair Station/AOG//Travel MODS environment
- 5+ years of experience removing and restoring aircraft assemblies
- 10+ years of Aerospace, Fabrication, or Manufacturing experience
- 2+ years of composites experience
- 2+ years of Velocity and Redars experience