PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Assembly Mechanic to work at the Phoenix, AZ Honeywell Location.Job Descriptions:
- Constructs, maintains, and tests mechanical equipment, machinery, and components.
- Identifies parts for replacement and machines that need new parts and places orders as necessary.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Subco Bonus Program to 3k, and a change in the pay-out structure:• 1k at 14 days w/perfect attendance;• 1k at 60 days• 1k at 90 days** to get 60 and 90 day bonus; worker must have received 14 day bonus.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty.
- May require 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs. without significant repetitions.
- Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated.
- Operation of a Powered industrial truck is considered at least Industrial and may be considered Heavy as determined by other exposures.