Assistant Director of Maintenance (Aviation)
Assistant Director of Maintenance - Fresh Air Aviation is a Part 135 based in beautiful Northern Michigan which is increasing the size of its maintenance department. We are looking for an A P mechanic with an IA or able to obtain one within 6 months who is interested in advancement to join our service department and maintain our growing fleet of twin engine aircraft. Fresh Air Aviation presently operates Beech Queen Air's and Partenavia's. As Assistant Director of Maintenance you would assist the present DOM to ensure company aircraft are kept in airworthy condition and maintained at the highest standard possible. Help insure operations are kept in compliance with current FAA regulations for a Part 135 operation as well as maintain and develop efficient operational procedures. Great opportunity to make this position your own. Do you enjoy a diverse work environment while being involved with a up and coming company with staff passionate about aviation and the mission at hand then this maybe the right fit for you. Flexible schedule options available. If this position sounds appealing and you enjoy a country, small town setting with fantastic outdoor minded activity please respond soon.
- A keen attention to detail and be proactive.
- Have excellent communication skills and be well organized.
- Must have own tools for shop with basic infrastructure.
- Meticulous record keeping and basic software operation is critical.
- A self starter with independent work ethic.
- Be able to work a flexible work schedule.