Aviation Maintenance Technician; AP Mechanic
Richland Aviation is seeking a qualified A P mechanic to maintain, inspect, and repair both company and customer aircraft in a safe and efficient manner for the purpose of upholding safety, FAA regulations, and the company's commitment to excellent customer service and workmanship. Essential Job Functions:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of company products, services, policies, and procedures.
- Knowledge of small general aviation fixed-wing aircraft.
- Skill in basic computer operations including Microsoft Office and ATP Aviation Hub.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Ability to locate, interpret, and follow technical publications and instructions.
- Ability to critically think and problem solve.
- Ability to organize individual daily activities and work as a team player.
- Ability to work independently and meet productivity goals.
- Ability to communicate professionally with supervisors, coworkers, customers, vendors, and third parties.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and subsequent random drug and alcohol screenings.
Education and Experience: High school diploma or equivalent, plus an FAA-issued mechanic certificate with airframe and powerplant ratings. Inspection authorization (IA) preferred, but not required. Physical Requirements: Seeing: Must be able to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, and have the ability to adjust focus.Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers and employees.Standing/Walking: Must be able to move about the shop area as well as stand for long periods of time on a hard surface.Climbing/Stooping/Kneeling/Laying: Must be able to stoop, kneel, or lay to work in confined areas as well as climb a ladder.Lifting/Pulling/Pushing: Must be able to lift heavy aircraft components and tools up to 70 pounds.Grasping/Feeling: Must be able to type and use technical sources as well as use shop tools and equipment.