Avionics Electrical Design Engineers - Brisbane
Location:BrisbaneCategory:Engineering / TechnicalPosition Type:PermanentJob Reference:BOE/1473361BNo File AttachedShare This:The OpportunityWe are seeking talented SeniorAvionics/Electrical Engineersto support the sustainment and upgrade of world class defence aircraft in the Structures and Build Engineering Capability. This Capability provides Engineering support for a large range of aircraft types including, but not limited to:
- Air mobility aircraft - C-17A Globemaster III;
- Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance aircraft - E-7A Wedgetail and P-8A Poseidon; and
- Air combat aircraft - F/A-18A/B Hornet, F/A-18F Super Hornet and EA-18G Growler.
We have opportunities at multiple sites and programs for Senior Avionics/Electrical Engineers. These roles are based at RAAF Base Amberley.Relocation assistance is considered for the right candidate.We hire people who thrive on solving problems and bring unique, creative solutions to solve our operating challenges. Our team members are brilliant. Our culture is fantastic. And our business is a global leader that is actively improving the aerospace industry. Were passionate, focused and love what we do.Responsibilities
- Conducting technical analysis, flight safety reviews, investigations, modifications and repairs related to aircraft avionics/electrical/software systems;
- Generating and maintaining solutions to ensure our fleets airworthiness in the Defence Aviation Safety Regulation (DASR) environment; and
- Working in a collaborative team environment.
- Hold a relevant tertiary degree qualification sufficient to satisfy the requirement of Membership with Engineers Australia (MIEAust);
- RPEQ /or CPEng desirable;
- Have knowledge in domains such as aircraft avionics/electrical/software systems; and
- Enjoy agility, challenge and growth.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.About UsBoeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nations most important programs for the Australian Defence Force.As a BDA employee, you will join other innovative, ethical people who have the critical skills required to develop and deliver world class capabilities and systems to protect Australia and its national interests.Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.Benefits
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
If you are ready to join an innovative industry leader and would like to register your interest in working for Boeing, please click Apply Now.