Avionics/ Maintenance Technician - Turbine and/or Piston GA Corporate Aircraft
J.A. Air Center is looking for Avionics Technicians and Maintenance Technicians Turbine and or Piston GA and Corporate aircraft. Avionics Technician Duties:
- Maintain, install and/or troubleshoot avionics systems to a safe and airworthy condition according to company and FAA regulations.
Maintenance Technician Duties:
- Perform and assist with high quality inspections, servicing and maintaining of airframes, engines and components on a variety of airframes and accurately ordering general and aircraft parts as needed.
- Perform and assist with troubleshooting, function testing and repair of aircraft systems and components.
- Coordinate with Avionics Repair, Avionics Install, Interior and Detail Departments when necessary.
- Coordinate with the Inspection Department to ensure compliance with internal and FAA inspection and documentation requirements. Properly complete work order sign-offs and other paperwork in a timely manner. Ensure that all work accomplished meets quality standards and specifications.
- Document maintenance performed on required forms and EBis Software.
- Responsible for ensuring parts within their jurisdiction are properly handled and tagged.
- Ensures all equipment is properly used and adequate safeguards are in place to protect the employees, customer's aircraft and equipment.
- Maintain positive attitude and lead by example.
- Other duties as assigned.
Avionics Technician Requirements:
- Candidates needs to have a minimum one (1) or more years of current avionics experience
- Garmin, Honeywell, Rockwell Collins experience a plus
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- Sufficient knowledge of inspection and maintenance procedures for various piston or turboprop, jet aircraft and systems preferred but not required.
- Sufficient knowledge of pertinent technical reference materials (maintenance manuals, IPC's, Service Bulletins, Structural Repair Manuals, engineering drawings, A.D's, etc#8230;
- Working knowledge of the FAA Regulations, process specifications, Repair Station and Quality Control Manuals, and Company Policies and procedures.
- Turbine practical experience on Caravan, King Air Series, Citation 550/560, Learjet 31/35/36 and 45 preferred but not required.
- Piston practical experience on Cessna Single, Cessna Multi, Beechcraft Single and Multi, Piper Single and Multi.
- Five (5) to ten (10) years experience in inspection, maintenance and servicing of turboprop and jet aircraft preferred but not required.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic Certificate required.
- Valid Driver's License required.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs, work in small spaces and restricted areas, lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to use computer and online technical manuals.