Avionics Tech/Electrical Installer-Charleston SC
THIS HAS BEEN AN ONGOING NEED FOR A MAJOR AVIATION CLIENT GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GET YOUR FOOT IN THE DOOR Electrical Performs routine production assembly operations on structural and mechanical assemblies, subassemblies and aircraft systems, equipment and accessories using manual operations.
- Suitable candidates will have ONE year of direct Aerospace Electrical Experience as a minimum requirement, and preferably have THREE years of solid Aerospace Electrical Experience.
- CANDIDATES WITHOUT AEROSPACE ELECTRICAL EXPERIENCE will NOT be considered, unless they have completed a relevant aerospace manufacturing program (ex. Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Trident Technical College, Pittsburg Aeronautical Institute, etc.)
- Aerospace electrical experience should include pre-routing, perm-routing, wire bundle build up, wire bundle repair, fiber optics, coaxial cable.
- Lift up to 25 pounds (Occasional lifting of 21-35 pounds), bend and twist at the waist, walk, crawl, crouch, stand for long periods, kneel, reach, climb/balance, flexion/extension
- Contact with sealants and solvents, exposure to noise, working on elevated platforms