Avionics Technician - Rockford, IL 1000 BONUS
Position: Avionics Technician - Rockford, ILOnly qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.$1000 SIGN ON BONUS!!Job Description: Builds and performs tests on systems and components to determine operability, quality, performance, and suitability. Troubleshoots repairs and modifies as appropriate. May have a title which describes an area of specialty, such as electronics, electrical, mechanical, chemical, metallurgical.
- Operates standard equipment in test and process environments.
- Follows prescribed work methods in accomplishment of assignments.
- Maintains proper laboratory and test records and files.
- Sets up tests and performs evaluations on products and components as required by the company.
- Inspects, tests, troubleshoots, repairs, modifies and suggest application of standard or non-standard techniques.
- Performs such individual assignments as supervisors and superiors may direct ensures adequate and continuous controls are exercised over all assigned activities affecting quality establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the Corporation and the community and maintains the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, plus a $100.00 Monthly Bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.