Work in one of the fastest growing cities in the United States.Immediate opening for a A P Technician with 2 to 5 years of Corporate Aviation experience. Successful candidate will possess troubleshooting capabilities and hold a valid A P License. Candidate must be willing to travel, be capable of working with minimal supervision present themselves to our clients with confidence, have good communication skills and a professional demeanor.
- Perform a wide range of maintenance duties to include inspections, testing, troubleshooting, repairs and servicing aircraft.
- Travel perform AOG maintenance on customer aircraft.
- Perform all maintenance IAW FAA approved technical data, Part 145 Certified Repair Station rules, regulations and guidelines.
- Read and interpret aircraft engine manuals specifications to determine feasibility methods of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Accurately complete all appropriate maintenance, Work Order and RTS paperwork.
- Strong electrical and avionics troubleshooting skills a plus.