Bench Assembly /Cell Operator 1
Date Posted:2020-11-23-08:00Country:United States of AmericaLocation:PW105: North Berwick Wells Road, Route 9, North Berwick, ME, 03906 USAJOB OPPORTUNITY BULLETINJOB MAJOR AREASHIFTGRADEJOB TITLE OF OPENINGS84Bench/Assembly Cell Operator I(Modular Assembly)JOB SUMMARY Typical tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
- Build and / or disassemble a variety of new technology production gas turbine engine modules, subassemblies and accessories.
- Follow specified work instructions including assembly floor specifications, computer generated work instructions, assembly drawings and work orders to assure compliance with requirements.
- Properly complete all necessary build records and other required documentation.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives as well as any other duties deemed necessary by supervision.
- This position performs Safety Sensitive Work (FAA)
- High School or General Equivalency Diploma
- 1 – 3 years of related experience, or a completed degree/certificate from a post-secondary or vocational school in a related field with 0-1+years related experience
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to read and understand commercial and military procedures and other approved technical data required to assemble jet engine parts.
- Flexibility in job assignments and able to perform a variety of assembly functions on commercial and military products.
- May be required to train for, obtain and maintain licenses, operator permits and certifications as required.
- May require some travel, assist other business units and work special shifts as needed.
- AP license preferred
- Demonstrated versatility, flexibility and initiative, with high level of organization skills to cover multiple areas as business needs dictate.