Cable Harness Technician 2 - Melbourne, FL
Position: Cable & Harness Technician 2 - Melbourne, FLOnly qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.Job Description: - Manufacture cable / harness products. - Reads and interprets - Work Instructions, schematics, wirelists, and drawings. - Ensures quality of the hardware is maintained and company procedures are followed. - Ensures work is done with completeness, accuracy, adherence to operation sheets, ISO procedures, schedules, and assign tasks. - Provides regular communication to shop leads and Work Center management on status and technical issues.Job Requirements: High School diploma or equivalent and 2 years additional education and/or related experience.Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, plus a $100.00 Monthly Bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.