CH - 47 India Program Field Service Representative Associate
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us. Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking a CH-47 Experienced Field Service Representative to support military CH-47F helicopter. Position will be based at Indian Air Force bases Chandigarh and Mohanbari. This is a long term international assignment in India. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads technical field support of company products
- Performs troubleshooting procedures for multiple systems and specialty coverage
- Resolves maintenance and operational issues
- Monitors product performance and makes recommendations for resolution of potential issues
- Analyzes technical data and evaluates maintenance procedures
- Develops and conducts ad hoc training
- Communicate complex technical situations with the Program Manager and support engineers
- Interpret engineering drawings to assist in developing Boeing response to customer queries
- Technical advice for troubleshooting and repair at aircraft Organizational and Intermediate (O I) maintenance levels to support air base operations.
- On-the-Job-Training to aircraft mechanics for O I level maintenance tasks
- Aircraft systems operation explanation to customer maintenance and aircrew personnel.
- Short notice #8220;Surge#8221; support at customer designated off-site or field locations on ad-hoc basis
- Relocation may be provided, based on management decision.
This position requires an active CURRENT US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. (pre-start) BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE)
- Minimum 5 years previous Chinook aircraft Organizational and Intermediate levels maintenance experience, along with Chinook scheduled Phase maintenance experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- At the sole discretion of leadership, must be willing and able (on potentially short-notice) to deploy/travel to a variety of locations (domestic and international) and for a variety of deployment durations to meet customer needs and the statement of work. Unless compelling reasons exist, failure to deploy/travel will be considered as a resignation.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE)
- Previous experience as a Field Service Representative supporting CH-47 variant aircraft is desirable
- Previous customer support engineering CH-47 variant aircraft is preferred
- Previous experience supporting the military customer is beneficial
- Previous experience interpreting engineering drawings, documents and/or blueprints
TYPICAL EDUCATION EXPERIENCE:Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required. RELOCATION:This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility for international assignments. DRUG FREE WORKPLACE:Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies. At Boeing, diversity, equity, and inclusion are enduring company values. We strive to live these values every day not only because it's the right thing to do, but because our success depends on it. The company's commitment to diversity and inclusion means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and equitable, with opportunities for personal and professional development.