CH-53 Avionics Technician 2500 sign on bonus
Currently looking to hire a CH-53 Electrician/Avionics Tech for our client in Kaneohe Bay, HI. We are looking for an individual that is a self-starter, organized and detail oriented. This position requires the individual to work in all weather conditions servicing, inspects, troubleshoots, repairs, modifies and overhauls aircraft and aircraft systems. Aircraft Avionics Technicians, CH-53, install, remove, inspect, test, maintain, and repair systems, components, and ancillary equipment of installed aircraft communications, navigation, electrical and deceptive electronic countermeasures systems at the OMA level.
- Company offers benefits and a lot of room for professional growth.
- Candidates must be open to any and all shifts.
- After an initial resume review there will be a phone interview.
- $2500 sign on bonus paid out in the first 30 days
- We will ship your tools and vehicle
- We will also put you in a hotel and provide a rental car for 2 #8211; 4 weeks to help your transition
Candidates must possess the following:
- 4 years of CH53 experience
- O level Maintenance
- Must have tools or be willing to obtain them within 30 days of start (tools must be etched/shadowed)
- Must be eligible for a Secret Clearance
If interested please contact:Vanessa Nooralianvanessa@talentscale.com952-251-0157https://www.linkedin.com/in/vanessa-nooralian-a41477126/