Composite/ Sheet Metal 32hr
- Sheet metal/ composite tech needed to work in a back shop environment.
- Repairs and fabrication to gear doors, engine cowlings, flight controls, etc
- Encases molded laminate in bagging material and bleeder cloth, attached vacuum bagging apparatus, such as thermocouples, probes, and vacuum connections, to mold or bonding fixture, and exhausts air from vacuum bag to seal laminate for curing.
- Tests seal on vacuum bagging apparatus, using leak detector.
- Must provide your own tools