Composite experience in Aviation? Aerospace? Or Automative Industry? APPLY HERE :)
- The qualified candidate will be experienced in bonding composite materials in an Aerospace, Aviation, or Automotive setting.
- They will have experience bonding components using 2 part epoxy.
- They will have experience with mechanical assembly of components using fasteners and torque wrenches.
- They will have tested assemblies to ensure it was manufactured to specification.
- They will have experience with trouble shooting.
Monday - Friday Morning shift.Pay ranges based on experience. About Aerotek:We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing174; Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.