Composite Technician, **Fast Feedback** Long Term** Dallas, TX -Corp-
Type of aircraft: Commercial, corporate, and military aircraft flight control surfacesLongevity: 6+ monthsQuick feedback: YES call a recruiter today #8211;1800-743-8988Type of work environment: Part 145 repair stationSummary Seeking a composite technician in Dallas, TX
- Remove, Replace or Repair various aircraft components.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of composite repair, composition and characteristics of metals, fiberglass, kevlars, carbon fibers, resins and adhesives.
- Hot Bond Knowledge required.
- Maintain and store various tools in a serviceable condition.
- Perform any work that may be assigned by his or her supervisor.
Tools required: YESYears Experience: 2+License requirements: NASpecific aircraft experience required: Not specifiedOther
- Must have 3 years of heavy composite bonding and repair experience preferably radomes.
- Must have 2 years of composite repair experience from Part 145/repair station (must be on resume)
- Must have tools, checked at the door when entering facility.