Corporate AOG - 7 on, 7 off - Orlando, FL (MCO)
- The A P Licensed AOG Technician repairs, troubleshoots, inspects and performs maintenance on Customer aircraft.
- MINIMUM of 5+ Years Recent Corporate Aircraft: All Bombardier models, Gulfstreams, Phenom 100/300, ALL Textron models, Falcons, etc.
- Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
- Under minimal supervision, performs inspections, maintenance, and repairs of moderate to advanced complexity on aircraft systems and structures
- Communicate as required to receive and understand work assignments
- Perform complex aircraft inspections, repairs, and modifications with minimal supervision
- Coordinate with other departments as needed to ensure compliance with internal and FAA inspection and documentation requirements
- Properly complete work order sign-offs and other paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist as needed with shift turnovers
- Ensure that all work accomplished meets quality standards and specifications
CONTACT: Lauren Coombes (251) 260-6027 email@example.com ABOUT US: We care about you and your career, we care about you and the ones you care for, our success is your success, you are not just a contractor you're a valued team member and part of our family we look forward to working with you soon! HSGI, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry#8212;across the United States and abroad.
- MINIMUM of 5+ Years Recent Corporate Aircraft: All Bombardier models, Gulfstreams, Phenom 100/300, ALL Textron models, Falcons, etc.FAA Airframe and Powerplant license Required!
- Valid Driver's License Required!
- Clean Driving Record Required!
- Must be willing to work any shift including unscheduled overtime, nonscheduled work days and holidays as needed
- MUST be able to pass a 10 year federal background check in order to obtain an airport security badge