Corporate AP Mechanic
Job Summary Aerotek Aviation is currently hiring an A P Mechanic for a 3 -4 month contract in Augusta, GA performing maintenance on Corporate Jet Aircraft. Pay Rate: $32.00 an hour (Per Diem split available)Job DescriptionA P Mechanics will be responsible for performing routine maintenance and major calendar inspections for Falcon Jet and Hawker Aircraft. Job Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Removing and re-installing engines from turbofan and turboprop powered aircraft
- Perform operation checks and engine runs to ensure air-worthiness prior to departure.
- Inspect aircraft in accordance with OEM Light or Heavy Maintenance manuals.
- Evaluate removed components for serviceability and documents discrepancies (squawks). Re-installs and tests components after completed inspection.
- Troubleshoots and repairs all airframe systems as required (hydraulics, landing gear, etc). May perform fuel tank sealing on aircraft.
- Tests operation and repairs/adjusts, as required: engines, engine controls and accessories, propellers and controls, landing gear, hydraulicsystems and servicing, and flight controls, and adjusts rigging as required.
MUST HAVECurrent FAA A P License3+ years of Falcon Jet and/or Hawker maintenance experienceBasic set of A P Tools