Depot Airframe/Structures T-45 Tx
- Performs repair and replacement to Airframe and Powerplant systems components and accessories. All work is performed in accordance with applicable manufacturer#8217;s maintenance manuals, company directives and other approved data. May be required to handle hazardous materials in performance of assigned duties.
- Maintain assigned aircraft in accordance with Navy, Manufacturer and Company instructions. Use provided test equipment and Ground Support Equipment to perform assigned tasks.
- Determines feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components using manufacture#8217;s manuals, service bulleting and applicable publications.
- Perform corrosion control cleaning and removal as required utilizing appropriate safety precautions.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
For consideration please apply online.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years documented hands on general experience in this specific aircraft maintenance occupational field, or the military or commercial equivalent. Must be able to meet any Government/Company licensing/qualification requirements for the position. FAA A&P License is desired. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Completion of U.S. Armed Forces aircraft A-school or other schools with equivalent curriculum or three (3) years on the job training and/or experience required. Must be able to meet any Government/Company licensing/qualification requirements for the position.
- Must have general knowledge of the use of schematics, drawings, charts, and other applicable publications to troubleshoot, repair, test and modify assigned systems.
- Able to maintain and/or complete required records and applicable maintenance forms.
- Must possess strong communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to work with personnel at all levels in a professional manner.
- Must possess full mobility of all extremities for tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling, climbing and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Experience with personal computers and/or a mainframe application is desired for data entry duties.
- Must be willing to perform off-site service on assigned detachments, work overtime, irregular shifts, weekends, holidays or shifts that include Saturdays/Sundays as part of the workweek.
- Responsible for adhering to all company policies and maintenance instructions.
- Work with minimal supervision or guidance.