Director of Maintenance - Relocation/Signing Bonus!
A top-notch aircraft maintenance provider is seeking a Lead Mechanic to work out of their facility in Westminster, MD. This operation services a fleet of training aircraft and Civil Air Patrol aircraft, among others. They are seeking a dynamic Lead Mechanic to work efficiently by utilizing technology to streamline procedures and maintenance processes. This full-time opportunity offers a M-F daylight schedule, full medical benefits, paid holidays with PTO, along with possible relocation-assistance and a sign on bonus. This is a perfect opportunity to gain leadership experience and grow with the company as they also become a Part 135 operation.
- Accomplish all work assigned in accordance with approved FAA data.
- Perform various aircraft maintenance duties necessary to ensure the safety and operation of piston aircraft under Part 141 Flight Operations.
- Ensure that all maintenance performed is in an airworthy condition.
- Work well on your own and be able to manage a team.
- Mentor entry-level mechanics.
- A P Maintenance Certificates.
- Inspection Authorization (IA)
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- At least two years experience maintaining piston aircraft.