Experienced Customer Training Specialist (Aircraft Electronics AE) (Maintenance Training)
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.The Boeing Company is seeking an Experienced Customer Training Specialist that will specialize in Aircraft Electronics and Maintenance Training at the Jacksonville, FL location and or other sites as required.Position Responsibilities:
- Conducts analyses to evaluate customer technical training needs to determine appropriate training content, objectives and design
- Develops, conducts and evaluates effectiveness of technical training. Uses specialized software technology to research, configure, maintain, update and develop new and existing media and materials.
- Gathers data to support complete proposal development activities
- Provides AE rate Subject Matter Expert support for delivering instruction in classroom and flight line and provides courseware maintenance instructor activities
- Instructor possess in-depth understanding of the aircraft, aircraft systems, aircraft maintenance practices, troubleshooting techniques, test equipment, unique and common tools, support equipment, technical data, and use/documentation for the position Provides AE rate training on all P-8 maintenance training media, including platform academics, computer-based training, training device instruction of aircraft maintenance forms
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- This position requires an active U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
- Required Journeyman level P-8A AE Rate
- 1+ years experience as an instructor and/or 9502 NEC
- Be able to effectively explain components, interfaces, and operation, as well as, demonstrate and discuss fault isolation, troubleshooting, and repair procedures for respective systems
- Must be able to travel
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- P-8A/737NG/C-40A electrical and navigation systems heavily cross trained in AM, AD, and AME rates
Typical Education/Experience:Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years related work experience, 10 years related work experience, etc.).This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.Referral to this job is eligible for bonusAll information provided will be checked and may be verified.Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.