F-15 Avionics- Interim Secret Clearance- Las Vegas, NV
This is to support the Advanced Display Core Processor II Validation/Verification effort.
- Assembles, disassembles and/or modifies systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Inspects component before installation or usage to verify cleanliness and serviceability of components.
- Fabricates and modifies aerospace products according to specifications.
- Performs tasks associated with the safe handling of an aerospace vehicle.
- Documents procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results).
- Demonstrates the capability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform modifications.
- Proficient in wire routing and termination on a variety of connectors.
- F-15 and modification experienced preferred.
- Individuals must possess their own personal standard tools and possess personal safety shoes compliant with ANSI standards.
- Individual must be willing to work nights and overtime as required on short notice.
- Must possess Interim Secret Clearance
- High school diploma or GED and typically 4 or more years#8217; related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.