Flight line mechanic (CH53)
DescriptionESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs routine aircraft maintenance functions.Must demonstrate an operational knowledge of aircraft, aircraft systems, engines and component parts.
- Operates aircraft towing equipment in towing operations.Maintains aircraft hydraulic systems.
- Must have knowledge of the proper use of hand tools in aircraft maintenance.
- Performs preventive maintenance inspections on aircraft and aircraft systems and subsystems.
- Performs troubleshooting, repair, modifications, corrosion control and preservation of aircraft and aircraft systems and aircraft sub-systems, including fuel, oil and pneudraulic systems.
- Overhauls aircraft components and sub-components.Services ground support equipment.
- Performs preventive maintenance inspections on all ground support equipment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent--General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- Must have a minimum of 3.5 years' experience on CH-53
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for Common Access Card (CAC).