General Aviation AP Mechanic
Full-time A P technician needed for very busy General Aviation shop with a aggressive flying schedule of Pipeline Patrol. Aircraft: General Aviation Cessna Single/Twin and Vulcan Air Twin. Duties will include performing 50-hr, 100-hr, and annual inspections. Heavy maintenance to include engine changes, sheet metal repairs, flight control and landing gear rigging. Avionics or electrical experience is a plus. Includes full benefits package and paid time off. Some overtime as required.
- Must have A P certificate with a minimum of 3 years general aviation experience- IA is a plus.
- Prior experience with general aviation piston aircraft is required.
- Avionics/Electronics experience a plus.
- Must provide own tools and adhere to company tool control program
- Must work and report directly to the Director of Maintenance
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and perform work to exacting standards.
- Strong work ethic and integrity is a must.
- Work hours are7:30-4:00 Monday through Friday with some overtime required