General Repair Technician, Avionics **Long Term**, Fort Walton Beach, Fl (Mair)
Type of aircraft: Military aircraftLongevity: 12 monthsType of work environment: MilitarySummary
- Manufactures aircraft and support equipment electrical wiring harnesses in accordance with engineering drawings/plans.
- Performs soldering of electrical components and wiring as required to J-STD-001 standards.
- Maintains equipment and systems by removing, replacing, repairing or upgrading components.
- Troubleshoots problems to isolate faulty wiring/components.
- Conducts tests of manufactured products by operating equipment and using appropriate test equipment.
- Performs a variety of inspections as required by equipment maintenance documents.
- Use computer skills to enter task status/completions in local information systems .
- Documents maintenance and inspection actions as required. Works under general direction.
Tools required: YES Years#8217; experience: 4+ yearsLicense requirements: NASpecific aircraft experience required: Not specifiedOther
- High school diploma or GED
- 4 or more years#8217; related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.