GSE Mechanic - DEN
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance/Engineering is currently seeking an experienced GSE Mechanic to join our team in Denver, CO, US. We pride ourselves on consistently exceeding our customers' expectations and creating lifelong relationships with our clientele. JOB TYPE: Full Time JOB SUMMARY:The Ground Support Equipment Mechanic is responsible for trouble shooting and repairing GSE Equipment, ensuring an efficient and profitable operation ofFEAM's GSE Department. The GSE Mechanic will maintain a preventative maintenance program and perform maintenance to resolve immediate operational and/or safety concerns. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Trouble shooting and repairs of all GSE Equipment.
- Following the company's prescribed safety practices in the performance of their duties.
- Responsible for completing all associated forms and reports for GSE work they perform such as but not limited to Work Orders, Purchase Requests, Time Sheets, Customers Service Forms and internal tracking forms.
- Ensure the GSE shop is maintained in a neat and organized manner keeping their work area clean.
- Inspects ground support equipment and their components for the purpose of ensuring safety and identifying necessary repairs and providing an ongoing program of preventative maintenance.
- Maintains tools and equipment for the purpose of ensuring the availability of items in safe operating condition.
- Report immediately to management, all unsafe and unhealthy conditions.
QUALIFICATIONS: Ability to work on back and under or overhead vehicles and equipment for extended periods Frequently lifting and carrying heavy items of at least but not limited to 70lbs and stand for extended periods. Able to work in varying weather conditions, indoors and outdoors. Comprehend and understand basic electrical and mechanical diagrams, basic measuring tools, and owns basic hand tools. Must be able to read and write English. Must pass airport security background checks, have a flexible schedule, and travel for work as required. Must have Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities. Is professional with great sales and customerservice skills. Frequently required to bend, stand, climb or walk. Must be able to work safely in an environment containing caustic chemicals, cleaning materials, and noise. Willingness to assist persons with a wide range of requests and needs. REQUIREMENT: Must have a Current Valid Driver's License. EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Diesel and Gas maintenance experience preferred
- Fleet maintenance and medium duty equipment experience preferred
- Aircraft Ground Service Equipment maintenance and repair experience preferred
- Aircraft Deicing Equipment maintenance and repair experience preferred