Heavy Maintenance Representative
What you will do:The Heavy Maintenance Representative will coordinate the repair, modification and preventative maintenance of ABX aircraft at a contract repair agency; perform project management functions to ensure the aircraft is maintained to ABX standards; perform vendor oversight as well as hands-on maintenance actions on ABX aircraft at both domestic and international locations as required.
What you need:
- High School diploma or GED
- Three years experience in maintenance and/or overhaul of heavy jet aircraft engines, components of which 2 years was on B-767 aircraft.
- Working knowledge of an Inventory Control System.
- Working knowledge of the Manufacturers SRM, Maintenance and IPC manuals.
- Ability to work flexible work hours and independently with strong organizational, communication, problem solving skills and ability to work under stress.
- Ability to travel as needed to support ABX at other contract repair agencies both domestically and internationally.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- A P License
- Ability to obtain RII for 767.
- Previous third party maintenance experience.
- Computer skills to aid program management techniques.
- BS degree in aviation management or business.
- 1 Year project management experience
- 1 Year supervisory experience.