Helicopter Mechanic ~ AS350B2/B3
Offering top tier daily pay, health benefits, and 401(k) program with company matching, and with immediate eligibility. Company pays travel to/from projects along with housing/hotel and per diem. Full-time year-around employment and/or seasonal Fire positions available. Must meet USFS/OAS Requirements:
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant ratings with 2-years experience.
- Active for 18 of previous 24-months ~ since November 2017.
- One season of documented maintenance experience for AS350 series under field conditions.
- Twelve months of documented maintenance experience for AS350 series
- Preference given to applicants with Commercial Driver's License ~ Class A, B, or C with Tank and Hazmat Endorsements, or willing to attain.
Heli-Dunn is seeking an experienced Helicopter Mechanic to join our team. This position will be field based with extensive travel to projects around the Western US.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on AS350B2/B3 helicopters while on Utility Project and/or Fire Support Contract.
- Perform all types of daily duties, including scheduled inspections and un-scheduled maintenance on AS350B2/B3 series helicopters.
- Responsible for troubleshooting of airframe, engine and electrical systems.
- Work involves replacing engines, transmissions and other components as necessary.Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of helicopter support equipment, such as support vehicles, service and fuel trailers, long lines, remote hooks and water buckets.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Maintenance or Management.
- Familiar with aircraft manufacturers#8217; maintenance manuals and STCs.
- Able to make proper log entries as required by the Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs).
- Able to work in a team environment, meet deadlines as necessary, and work independently with good time management and organizational skills.
- Must possess the ability to assist with physical tasks, such as carrying, lifting and pushing weights up to 70 pounds.