Helicopters - Quality Control Inspector
Performs inspection of aircraft, components, assemblies, tools or parts during modifications, installation, service, or overhaul to determine airworthiness, safety or conformance to approved data and Company standards and requirements. Responsibilities:
- Performs inspection of aircraft, or parts during modifications, installation, or overhaul to determine airworthiness, safety or conformance to approved data
- and Company standards and requirements.
- Return aircraft and aircraft parts to service.
- Interprets and checks prints, both hard copy and electronic, engineering changes orders and governmental regulatory procedures and specifications
- Reviews data for major alterations and repairs, complete FAA form 337 and submit to FAA for field approvals.
- Review of completed work orders
- Airworthiness Directive research
- Contract maintenance audits
- Logbook entries
- Interface with FAA
- Experience in writing Repair Station Manual revisions (writing skills)
- Knowledge of audit reviews and associated corrective actions (investigative
- Perform aircraft transfer inspections from Part 21 to Part 145
- (documentation review)
- Perform other duties and fulfill other responsibilities as assigned.
- Technical knowledge in the fields of mechanics, hydraulics, electricity, sheet metal, rigging, instruments, test flights, etc to determine and sign off safety, airworthiness,or conformance.
- Must be pro-active and team and detail oriented.
- Must have good working knowledge of FAR Part 145 and related areas.
- Must possess experience in Microsoft Office suite.
- Education: High school diploma, A&P license is required, IA license is a plus
- Minimum 5 years hands-on quality control inspector on turbine helicopters in a Part 145 Repair Station environment
- 5 years hands-on turbine helicopter maintenance experience
- Agusta A109/A119/AW139 experience is a plus
- College degree or Technical writing a plus.
Recruiter Direct Contact #: (754) 702-2442 Quanta is an Equal Opportunity Employer