Industrial Maintenance Technician
Aerotek is hiring for Industrial Maintenance Techicians to join their growing team in Culpeper, VA! Must be flexible on shift. Their every day job duties will include:Maintain production and support equipment to achieve planned production and quality specifications. Responsibility includes electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical components
- Plan, install, maintain, rebuild, and repair a wide variety of machinery requiring the use of ordinary and specialized tools and devices.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on electronic, mechanical, and pneumatic/hydraulic systems.
- Clean machines and machine parts, using cleaning solvents, cloths, air guns, hoses, vacuums, or other equipment.
- Collaborate with other workers to repair or move machines, machine parts, or equipment.
- Collect and discard worn machine parts and other refuse in order to maintain machinery and work areas.
- Dismantle machines and remove parts for repair, using hand tools, chain falls, jacks, cranes, or hoists.
- Inspect or test damaged machine parts, and mark defective areas or advise supervisors of repair needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in similar industrial maintenance or construction trades
About Aerotek:We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing174; Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.