(KING AIR) AP Mechanic - Dallas, TX
Boutique Air is currently accepting resumes for an A P position at it's DAL maintenance base location. Come be a part of a fast growing company with a great working atmosphere, benefits, and room to grow your career. The A P mechanic is responsible for maintaining an organized and efficient work place while providing excellent on time results. Job Duties
- Read, understand, and use FAA approved maintenance manuals, illustrated parts catalogs, AD's, Service Bulletins, progressive inspection check lists, and other related maintenance documentation in order to effectively troubleshoot airframe, engine, avionics, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
- Complete required boutique air forms properly and accurately to FAA and Boutique Air standards.
- Complete repair, modification, and replacement of aircraft and aircraft systems within Boutique Air's requirements.
- Complete work within budgeted timeframe.
- Comply with airport and Boutique Air safety requirements for proper operation of ground support equipment.
- Complete any and all assigned job tasks as required by management team.
- High School education or equivalent
- Knowledgeable of #8220;CAMP#8221; and Flight Docs application
- Must be able to pass a fingerprint/background check for an airport badge with escort privileges.
- Valid and active A P rating.
- Must provide own basic tools
- Must be able to read, write, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 75lbs, push-pull, walking, sitting, standing, climbing, kneeling, bending, crouching, and reaching.
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Requires 1-2 years experience
- Requires BEECHCRAFT KING AIR B300 experience