L4 Avionics Technician, Kansas City, MO (AV)
Type of aircraft: CommercialLongevity: 6+ monthsType of work environment: MRO Summary SUMMARY: Performs simple repairs, checks and installations of all Avionics systems on the aircraft while under general supervision.
- Read and interpret engineering blueprints
- Avionics Troubleshooting
- Ops Checks
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- • Performs installations, removes and replaces components, performs simple checks and tests
- • Accurately interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, wiring diagrams, system schematics, drawings, engineering orders
- • Properly utilized and maintain Avionics hand tools to perform repairs and installations.
- • Fabricate per drawings and standard practices wire bundles and assemblies to include marking of wires, properly securing wires into bundles, and termination of wires into a variety of contacts and connectors.
Tools required: YES Years' experience: 3+ yearsLicense requirements: N/ASpecific aircraft experience required: Commercial (Boeing, Airbus, McDonnell Douglas) Prefer B737, B767 experienceOther
- SIDA Badge Required - No Felonies (Need Minimum of 3 years ie 36 month experience working on Commercial Aircraft) - Project will be for Southwest Airlines
- Must have Commercial Aircraft Experience Boeing/Airbus/McDonnell Douglas (Client Strongly recommends experience on B737 and B767 experience)
- High School Diploma Required
Key Words: Avionics, Avionic, Electrical, FCC, Technician, Mechanic, Maintenance, Airplane, Aviation, Aircraft,